Monday, June 7, 2010

Apple iPhone 4 promotional video

The WWDC kicked off today and it's been the #1 trending topic since mid-day and will probably continue to be until midnight. It really depends what TV shows are on tonight (I know Grey's anatomy is over and I think 24 is as well...gotta double-check) Anyhow, needless to say, this phone is kind of a big deal. I'm not a huge fan of apple products. To me, alot of the features/apps are more aesthetic than useful/practical. However, I think they may have won me over with this one. Of all the improvements and new features (only one 'new feature' in actuality), I believe 'FaceTime' is the next big thing in mobile technology (see vid below for compressed recap). Shouts to the folks at engadget.com for providing full play-by-play commentary of the event and Jobs' presentation of the new devive.



"The iPhone 4, available June 24 in the United States, will cost $199 for a 16-gigabyte version, and $299 for a 32 GB model, with a two-year contract with AT&T, the exclusive provider of the iPhone in the U.S."

I'd cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment